Emergency Applications for Capital Minor Works

Emergency Applications

There will be occassions when urgent/essential minor works applications will need to be lodged by schools outside of the call period. If this is the case, a hard copy application should be lodged directly with the DE for non-controlled schools or with the Planning and Development Office in the EA for controlled schools. Please note that only genuinely urgent/essential applications will be permitted outside of the call period. Please click on the link below to download the emergency application form. This is for non-controlled schools only. Controlled school requiring emergency works should contact the EA at minorworks@eani.org.uk.

Back to top