The Department of Education wishes to establish the level of market interest in delivering 2 projects which support Early Years education, should funding become available at a later date.
The potential funding relates to 2 targeted Early Years support projects:
- Support for Early Years Traveller Children Project (max. £360k p.a.)
- Early Years Sector Support Project (max. £265k p.a.)
For the purposes of both projects, 'Early Years' applies to ages 0-4 years of age. Parents of Families references are those of children aged 0-4 years.
There is no guarantee that any funding will be made available at any level in the future.
More details can be found at the CPD e-Tenders websit.
- McIlveen announces further measures to support childcare providers 26 January 2022
- McIlveen welcomes £1m investment in IT resources for voluntary youth sector 24 January 2022
- ‘Safety and wellbeing of children and young people a priority’ - McIlveen 10 January 2022
- Appointment of new members to the Boards of the Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education and Comhairle na Gaelscolaĺochta 07 January 2022