The Department of Education wishes to establish the level of market interest in delivering 2 projects which support Early Years education, should funding become available at a later date.
The potential funding relates to 2 targeted Early Years support projects:
- Support for Early Years Traveller Children Project (max. £360k p.a.)
- Early Years Sector Support Project (max. £265k p.a.)
For the purposes of both projects, 'Early Years' applies to ages 0-4 years of age. Parents of Families references are those of children aged 0-4 years.
There is no guarantee that any funding will be made available at any level in the future.
More details can be found at the CPD e-Tenders websit.
- Statement from Education Minister on AQE Test 13 January 2021
- Weir highlights significant investment to support remote learning 10 January 2021
- Statement from the Education Minister to the Ad Hoc Committee 06 January 2021
- Weir sets out plans for education provision 05 January 2021