Education Minister Peter Weir today made a statement to the Ad Hoc Committee of the Assembly on the resumption of schools following the Christmas break and potential further actions to be taken within the education sector to limit the transmission of the Covid-19 virus.
A copy of the Minister’s statement is available at: https://bit.ly/3awgKLi
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter @Education_NI
- Media enquiries to the Department of Education Press Office via email at Press.Office@education-ni.gov.uk
- The Executive Information Service operates an out-of-hours service for media enquiries between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Statement from Education Minister on AQE Test 13 January 2021
- Weir highlights significant investment to support remote learning 10 January 2021
- Statement from the Education Minister to the Ad Hoc Committee 06 January 2021
- Minister announces new measures to support childcare providers 05 January 2021