Education Minister Peter Weir today made a statement to the Ad Hoc Committee of the Assembly on plans for education provision.
A copy of the Minister’s statement is available at: https://bit.ly/35eIErH
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter @Education_NI and our Facebook page, Department of Education Northern Ireland.
- Media enquiries to the Department of Education Press Office at: Press.Office@education-ni.gov.uk.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out-of-hours service for media enquiries between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Statement from Education Minister on AQE Test 13 January 2021
- Weir highlights significant investment to support remote learning 10 January 2021
- 06 January 2021
- Minister announces new measures to support childcare providers 05 January 2021