Education Minister Peter Weir today made a statement to the Ad Hoc Committee of the Assembly on plans for education provision.
A copy of the Minister’s statement is available at: https://bit.ly/35eIErH
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter @Education_NI and our Facebook page, Department of Education Northern Ireland.
- Media enquiries to the Department of Education Press Office at: Press.Office@education-ni.gov.uk.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out-of-hours service for media enquiries between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- McIlveen welcomes £1m investment in IT resources for voluntary youth sector 24 January 2022
- ‘Safety and wellbeing of children and young people a priority’ - McIlveen 10 January 2022
- Appointment of new members to the Boards of the Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education and Comhairle na Gaelscolaĺochta 07 January 2022
- McIlveen congratulates education staff receiving New Year Honours 31 December 2021