Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (9) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (12) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (302) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (122) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (4) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (39) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (132) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (267) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (371) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (124) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- Forms (76) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (436) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (81) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (29) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (46) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (12) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (70) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (17) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (71) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (45) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (200) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Children and Young People Issues (58) Apply Children and Young People Issues filter
- Curriculum and learning (266) Apply Curriculum and learning filter
- Education Transformation Programme (2) Apply Education Transformation Programme filter
- Good Relations and Social Change (22) Apply Good Relations and Social Change filter
- Non-teaching staff (28) Apply Non-teaching staff filter
- Pupils and parents (45) Apply Pupils and parents filter
- Schools and infrastructure (1059) Apply Schools and infrastructure filter
- Statistics and research (256) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support and development (266) Apply Support and development filter
- Teaching staff (298) Apply Teaching staff filter
- 2023 (87) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (171) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (263) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (238) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (163) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (158) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (152) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (218) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (192) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (134) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (57) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (43) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (46) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (27) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (41) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (29) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (20) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (17) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (37) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (13) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (7) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (6) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (8) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (8) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (5) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (5) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (3) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (3) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (4) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (4) Apply 1988 filter
- 1987 (5) Apply 1987 filter
- 1974 (1) Apply 1974 filter
This letter is to ask to alert pupils of the need to be aware of the potential for misuse of personal material placed on social networking sites and the use of privacy settings when posting images of themselves.
This Circular provides information for schools on the literacy and numeracy strategy, published on 22nd March 2011.
This document explains how all contractors wishing to be considered for a building or engineering contract grant-aided by the Department of Education must be in possession of a current Unique Tax Reference Number under the Inland Revenue Construction Industry Scheme.
A summary of key Northern Ireland Education statistics from 1998/99 to 2010/11.
The purpose of this publication is to present findings from the Northern Ireland Omnibus Survey - Education module 2011.
This circular provides advice about the re-employment of prematurely retired teachers.
The purpose of this statistical bulletin is to present detailed, final attendance figures for schools for the 2009/10 academic year. It includes information on the rates of absence, type of absence and reason for absence.
The STEM Strategy - helping to empower future generations through science, technology, engineering and mathematics to grow a dynamic, innovative economy.
The purpose of these statistics is to present suspensions and expulsions figures for schools for the 2009/10 academic year. It includes information on the rates of suspension and expulsion and the reason for suspension and expulsion.
This circular provides information about changes to the treatment of tax relief for pensions
Department of Education Resource Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2011
This circular provides guidance to schools on school uniform policy.
The purpose of this statistical release is to present a detailed analysis of enrolment figures for schools in Northern Ireland for 2010/11. The data are taken from the school census, which ran in October 2010.
The purpose of this statistical bulletin is to provide results of the annual data collection relating to the uptake of school meals in Northern Ireland schools in 2010/11.
This strategy brings a renewed focus to the importance of literacy and numeracy and to the centrality of teachers.
Irish medium recommendations regarding literacy and numeracy
The following link provides the terms of reference regarding the literacy and numeracy strategy for Irish-medium education
The Department carried out a focussed consultation on the draft guidance to schools on school uniform policy. You can view a summary of the responses here:
In 2008, the NSPCC was asked to undertake exploratory research on the need for preventative education in primary schools, which equips pupils to recognise and respond appropriately to bullying, child abuse and domestic abuse.
This policy will complement the curriculum by providing teachers and youth workers with the capacity to address what are often difficult and sensitive issues; by ensuring good practice is disseminated and relevant materials are available; by equipping children and young people