Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (9) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (12) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (302) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (122) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (4) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (39) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (132) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (267) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (371) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (124) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- Forms (76) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (436) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (81) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (29) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (46) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (12) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (70) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (17) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (71) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (45) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (200) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Children and Young People Issues (58) Apply Children and Young People Issues filter
- Curriculum and learning (266) Apply Curriculum and learning filter
- Education Transformation Programme (2) Apply Education Transformation Programme filter
- Good Relations and Social Change (22) Apply Good Relations and Social Change filter
- Non-teaching staff (28) Apply Non-teaching staff filter
- Pupils and parents (45) Apply Pupils and parents filter
- Schools and infrastructure (1059) Apply Schools and infrastructure filter
- Statistics and research (256) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support and development (266) Apply Support and development filter
- Teaching staff (298) Apply Teaching staff filter
- 2023 (87) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (171) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (263) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (238) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (163) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (158) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (152) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (218) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (192) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (134) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (57) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (43) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (46) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (27) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (41) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (29) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (20) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (17) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (37) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (13) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (7) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (6) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (8) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (8) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (5) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (5) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (3) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (3) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (4) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (4) Apply 1988 filter
- 1987 (5) Apply 1987 filter
- 1974 (1) Apply 1974 filter
The Education Minister's 2010 statement to the Assembly on the Department's review of all school capital projects.
This statistical bulletin presents an analysis of examination performance of pupils in year 12 and year 14 at post-primary schools in Northern Ireland for the 2008/09 academic year. Additional tables relating to the statistical bulletin can also be found below.
Evidence-based paper to inform Early Years
Guidance on the enrolment status of pupils, including those subject to SEN referrals, using Dual Registration.
This strategy identifies the particular issues facing the Department of Education in relation to early years and sets the direction of policy that the Department intends to take, working where appropriate with other departments towards common aims.
This statistical bulletin presents an analysis of examination performance of pupils in year 12 and year 14 at post-primary schools in Northern Ireland for the 2010/11 academic year.
This circular provides guidance on changes to the Teachers' Premature Retirement Compensation Scheme ("the Scheme") in Northern Ireland
This circular, issued by the Department of Education, details the EF support arrangements for Phase II of the delivery of the Entitlement Framework by 2013.
Parents have a right of complaint against a decision of a school to refuse a child admission to a grant-aided school.
The purpose of this letter is to provide updated procedures which schools should use with respect to applications for admissions after 1 July 2010, when parents complain against the decision of a grant-aided school to refuse their child admission post-years 1 and 8.
The former Education Minister wrote to all grant-aided schools on 2 June 2010 reminding them about their responsibilities in relation to the prevention of drugs misuse (through drugs education programmes) and the protection of young people (through each school's drugs educ
Circular 2010/09 - Movement of unique pupil numbers and student basic details between school sectors
This circular provides advice on the movement of Unique Pupil Numbers and student basic details between school sectors.
This statistical bulletin presents an analysis of the GCSE and A-level qualifications and destinations of pupils leaving post-primary schools in 2008/09.
Information relating to the employer-issued survey on violence/abuse against teachers.
The purpose of this publication is to present findings from the Northern Ireland Omnibus Survey - Education module 2011.
Description of arrangements for approval of initial teacher education programmes in Northern Ireland.
The purpose of this statistical bulletin is to present detailed, final attendance figures for schools for the 2008/09 academic year. It includes information on the rates of absence, type of absence and reason for absence.
The purpose of these statistics is to present suspensions and expulsions figures for schools for the 2008/09 academic year. It includes information on the rates of suspension and expulsion and the reason for suspension and expulsion.
Department of Education Resource Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2010
This document presents the findings of an Equality Impact Assessment (EQIA) on the draft Teachers’ (Compensation for Redundancy and Premature Retirement) Regulations (NI) 2010 and complementary amendments to the Teachers’ Superannuation Regulations (NI) 1998.