Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (9) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (12) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (303) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (122) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (4) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (39) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (132) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (267) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (371) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (124) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- Forms (76) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (436) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (81) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (29) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (46) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (12) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (70) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (17) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (71) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (45) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (200) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Children and Young People Issues (58) Apply Children and Young People Issues filter
- Curriculum and learning (266) Apply Curriculum and learning filter
- Education Transformation Programme (2) Apply Education Transformation Programme filter
- Good Relations and Social Change (22) Apply Good Relations and Social Change filter
- Non-teaching staff (28) Apply Non-teaching staff filter
- Pupils and parents (45) Apply Pupils and parents filter
- Schools and infrastructure (1060) Apply Schools and infrastructure filter
- Statistics and research (256) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support and development (266) Apply Support and development filter
- Teaching staff (298) Apply Teaching staff filter
- 2023 (88) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (171) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (263) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (238) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (163) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (158) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (152) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (218) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (192) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (134) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (57) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (43) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (46) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (27) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (41) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (29) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (20) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (17) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (37) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (13) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (7) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (6) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (8) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (8) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (5) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (5) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (3) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (3) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (4) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (4) Apply 1988 filter
- 1987 (5) Apply 1987 filter
- 1974 (1) Apply 1974 filter
This project examined the AEP experience of young people in terms of effective engagement with learning, re-integration into mainstream provision, accreditation achievement and transition to the labour market with a view to assessing the effectiveness of this means of interven
Use this form to nominate a partner for death benefits if you are a member of the teacher pension scheme.
Use this form to nominate a financial dependant relative (not a partner) if you are a member of the Northern Ireland Teachers' Pension Scheme.
Use this form to apply for a refund of pension contributions from our scheme.
Use this form for the purpose of a former spouse or former registered civil partner who is credited with pension rights in the Northern Ireland Teacher's Pension Scheme by virtue of a pension sharing order.
Use this form to elect to purchase additional pension with the Northern Ireland Teachers' Pension Scheme.
The purpose of these statistics is to present suspensions and expulsions figures for schools for the 2005/06 academic year. It includes information on the rates of suspension and expulsion and the reason for suspension and expulsion.
Education Minister announces go-ahead for school building programme
Statutory Rules of Northern Ireland 1993 No.457 - Voluntary Schools Building Grant Regulations
These statistical bulletins contain data gathered through the school enrolments census exercise and show information on school and pupil numbers.
Circular 2007/07 - Guidance on the operation of the child car restraints regulations in relation to school activities
New seatbelt regulations which came into force on 27 February 2007 in Northern Ireland.
This is a guide to the selection and appointment of design team consultants for construction and other related works in the voluntary schools sector. It forms the basis on which the Department of Education will grant-aid professional consultancy fees.
Accommodation analysis form for secondary and grammar schools wishing to apply for additional accommodation.
Bank details form for Department of Education capital grants.
Minor works expenditure forecast form
Form V3 - Application for a grant under Section 116(1) of the Education and Libraries (Northern Ireland) Order 1986 and Regulations towards the provision of a new school, or the alteration of an existing school.
Circular letter to the trustees of voluntary schools in relation to the payment of VAT on capital projects.
Research reports 2007 - Identifying need and early intervention support for children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder
This research identified the current extent of early needs (i.e from the point of diagnosis) across Northern Ireland and provided a literature review of best early intervention practices to inform effective planning.
The consultation process for development of Newcomer policy, including the public consultation (29 January 2007 to 4 May 2007) - 'Policy on Supporting Ethnic-Minority Children and Young People who have English as an Additional Language'
This determination gives effect in law to an increase of 2.5% in salary rates from 1 September 2006, and a further 2.5% increase from 1 September 2007.