The report includes eight key areas within which the panel has recommended 47 actions for change.
The Key Areas are:
- Redirecting the focus to Early Years.
- Championing Emotional Health and Wellbeing.
- Ensuring the relevance and appropriateness of Curriculum and Assessment.
- Promoting a whole community approach to education.
- Maximising boys’ potential.
- Driving forward Teachers Professional Learning.
- Supporting the professional learning and wellbeing of school leadership.
- Ensuring Interdepartmental collaboration and delivery.
Delivery of the actions for change is overseen by a Programme Board with representation from:
- NICS Departments
- Education Authority