What will happen next?
In the coming months, the Children and Young People’s Strategy Team will be focusing on the following key areas:
- Development of the Strategy monitoring and reporting structures, including ongoing participation with children and young people, parents, stakeholders and academia.
- The final draft Executive strategy will be submitted for Executive agreement and laying in the Assembly when convened;
- Development of, and consultation on, the Children and Young People’s Strategy Delivery Plan which will outline the actions departments are initially taking to deliver on the outcomes in the strategy.
- Development of monitoring and reporting mechanisms; and
- Further work on the Data Development Agenda.
If you would like to find out more about the development of the Executive Strategy for Children and Young People, please contact the Children and Young People’s Strategy Team:Address:
Children and Young People’s Strategy Team
Department of Education
Telephone: (028) 91858026