The compendium features details of 30 Action Based School Evaluation Projects carried out by schools throughout Northern Ireland over the last three years working alongside Dublin City University's Centre for Evaluation Quality and Inspection. The compendium provides interesting and innovative studies from a diverse range of schools within the professional learning network who have used self-evaluation and first hand evidence to drive school improvement. This is the first time a self-evaluation study of this nature and scale has been conducted across Northern Ireland that has been led by a University-based team.
The Compendium of School Evaluation Case Studies in Northern Ireland, Towards Civic Engagement - Sharing the Impact of Shaped Professional Networks in Challenging Times was launched in February 2019.
- Delivering Social Change - Literacy & Numeracy Signature Programme
- Educational Underachievement - Sharing Best Practice Conference
- Every School a Good School (ESaGS)
- Expert Panel on Persistent Educational Underachievement linked to Social Disadvantage
- Formal Intervention Process (FIP)
- Full service programmes
- Give Your Child A Helping Hand
- School Development Days
- School Development Planning
- Tackling Educational Disadvantage
- Target Setting and Benchmarking
- Targeting Social Need
- The Engage Programme