Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (9) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (12) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (302) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (122) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (4) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (39) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (132) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (267) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (371) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (124) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- Forms (76) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (436) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (81) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (29) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (46) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (12) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (70) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (17) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (71) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (45) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (200) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Children and Young People Issues (58) Apply Children and Young People Issues filter
- Curriculum and learning (266) Apply Curriculum and learning filter
- Education Transformation Programme (2) Apply Education Transformation Programme filter
- Good Relations and Social Change (22) Apply Good Relations and Social Change filter
- Non-teaching staff (28) Apply Non-teaching staff filter
- Pupils and parents (45) Apply Pupils and parents filter
- Schools and infrastructure (1059) Apply Schools and infrastructure filter
- Statistics and research (256) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support and development (266) Apply Support and development filter
- Teaching staff (298) Apply Teaching staff filter
- 2023 (87) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (171) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (263) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (238) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (163) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (158) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (152) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (218) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (192) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (134) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (57) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (43) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (46) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (27) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (41) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (29) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (20) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (17) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (37) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (13) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (7) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (6) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (8) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (8) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (5) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (5) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (3) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (3) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (4) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (4) Apply 1988 filter
- 1987 (5) Apply 1987 filter
- 1974 (1) Apply 1974 filter
Welcome to our Food in Schools magazine.
The current nutritional standards for school lunches and other food and drinks in schools came into effect in September 2007 and August 2008 and are contained in the following documents. A poster containing guidance on food for religious faiths is also available.
Welcome to “Bite”, the Food in Schools magazine.
The Department of Education established a working group on School Opening/Closure arrangements, this report contains the findings of the group.
Guidance relating to the award of Teaching Allowances.
The attached Determination gives effect in law to a new rate of pay effective from 1 September 2011 for prematurely retired teachers who are re-employed.
Frequently asked questions on teacher's maternity pay.
A list of frequently asked questions on maternity leave for teachers.
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) were commissioned to undertake this research project to understand how the education system can improve the attendance at post-primary school of Looked After Children.
EQIA - proposals to introduce a flat rate of pay for prematurely retired teachers who return to teaching
The Department consulted on the EQIA on the proposal to introduce a flat rate of pay for prematurely retired teachers who return to teaching and proposed changes to the Common Funding Scheme for the local management of schools. Details can be found here.
This protocol is an addendum to relevant procedures on grievances.
Primary schools building handbook
Building handbook - Section 3b - Schedules of accommodation for primary schools.
The purpose of this statistical bulletin is to provide analysis of the latest annual collections relating to teacher numbers, teacher vacancies and Pupil : Teacher ratios in grant-aided schools in 2010/11.
Resource file for use by schools for special educational needs (SEN)
The findings from the consultation with parents about the Department of Education’s Early Years Strategy.
The DE/DEL CEIAG Implementation Report - Preparing for Success was launched at Greenmount Agricultural College 1 June 2011 by both Minister for Education and Minister for Employment and Learning.
This letter sets out the arrangements which the Department is putting in place for dealing with child protection referrals made to social services during the summer holidays which require information held by schools.
This circular provides advice on the movement of student details between school sectors.
This statistical bulletin presents an analysis of the GCSE and A-level qualifications and destinations of pupils leaving post-primary schools in 2009/10.