Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (9) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (12) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (302) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (122) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (4) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (39) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (127) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (267) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (371) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (124) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- Forms (76) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (436) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (81) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (29) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (46) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (12) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (70) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (17) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (71) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (45) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (200) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Children and Young People Issues (58) Apply Children and Young People Issues filter
- Curriculum and learning (266) Apply Curriculum and learning filter
- Education Transformation Programme (2) Apply Education Transformation Programme filter
- Good Relations and Social Change (22) Apply Good Relations and Social Change filter
- Non-teaching staff (28) Apply Non-teaching staff filter
- Pupils and parents (45) Apply Pupils and parents filter
- Schools and infrastructure (1055) Apply Schools and infrastructure filter
- Statistics and research (256) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support and development (265) Apply Support and development filter
- Teaching staff (298) Apply Teaching staff filter
- 2023 (80) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (171) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (264) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (238) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (163) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (158) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (152) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (218) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (192) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (134) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (58) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (43) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (46) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (27) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (41) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (29) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (20) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (17) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (37) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (13) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (7) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (6) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (8) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (8) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (5) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (5) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (3) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (3) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (4) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (4) Apply 1988 filter
- 1987 (5) Apply 1987 filter
- 1974 (1) Apply 1974 filter
The Department wrote to the Education and Library Boards (ELBs), VGS and GMIS in November 2010 confirming the position in relation to the provision of school meals in nursery schools and nursery units. The letter can be viewed using the following links:
This Circular provides updated guidance for Principals and Boards of Governors on the Extended Schools programme.
Consultation response booklet to the Early Years Strategy
The Effective Pre-school Provision in Northern Ireland (EPPNI) project is a longitudinal study that has investigated the development of children between the ages of 3 and 11 years.
Advice and guidance for schools on class sizes in practical subjects in post-primary schools.
This letter is to remind schools that they can assume the Department's approval for an increase in class size as set out in paragraph 6 of Circular 2004/05.
Increase in teachers' salary rates from 1 September 2010
These guidelines advise Principals and schools’ Boards of Governors on how to identify ‘newcomer’ (formerly known as EAL) children and document this accordingly and also provide clarification of the criteria to be applied when designating a pupil as ‘ne
This circular provides updated guidance on the education of children from the Traveller community. It also provides guidance for all schools on the inclusion of the Traveller community in our schools.
The Teacher Education Partnership Handbook draws together in one place guidance for student teachers, beginning teachers, teacher-tutors and others with a role in the three main stages of early teacher education.
The purpose of this statistical bulletin is to provide analysis of the latest annual collections relating to teacher numbers, teacher vacancies and Pupil : Teacher ratios in grant-aided schools in 2009/10.
Addendum to the career break scheme.
Department of Education review of capital projects - 5 July 2010
Statistics on pupil attendance, pupil performance, leavers' destinations and teacher workforce, produced by the Department underwent assessment by the Statistics Authority in Autumn 2009 in conjunction with assessments conducted on education statistics in the other regions
Advertisement template for construction contracts
The Education Minister's 2010 statement to the Assembly on the Department's review of all school capital projects.
This statistical bulletin presents an analysis of examination performance of pupils in year 12 and year 14 at post-primary schools in Northern Ireland for the 2008/09 academic year. Additional tables relating to the statistical bulletin can also be found below.
Evidence-based paper to inform Early Years
Guidance on the enrolment status of pupils, including those subject to SEN referrals, using Dual Registration.
This strategy identifies the particular issues facing the Department of Education in relation to early years and sets the direction of policy that the Department intends to take, working where appropriate with other departments towards common aims.