Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (9) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (12) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (302) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (122) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (4) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (39) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (132) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (267) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (371) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (124) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- Forms (76) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (435) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (81) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (29) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (46) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (12) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (70) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (17) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (71) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (45) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (200) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Children and Young People Issues (58) Apply Children and Young People Issues filter
- Curriculum and learning (266) Apply Curriculum and learning filter
- Education Transformation Programme (2) Apply Education Transformation Programme filter
- Good Relations and Social Change (22) Apply Good Relations and Social Change filter
- Non-teaching staff (28) Apply Non-teaching staff filter
- Pupils and parents (45) Apply Pupils and parents filter
- Schools and infrastructure (1059) Apply Schools and infrastructure filter
- Statistics and research (256) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support and development (265) Apply Support and development filter
- Teaching staff (298) Apply Teaching staff filter
- 2023 (85) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (171) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (263) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (238) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (163) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (158) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (152) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (218) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (192) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (134) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (58) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (43) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (46) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (27) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (41) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (29) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (20) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (17) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (37) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (13) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (7) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (6) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (8) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (8) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (5) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (5) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (3) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (3) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (4) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (4) Apply 1988 filter
- 1987 (5) Apply 1987 filter
- 1974 (1) Apply 1974 filter
A guide for teachers and classroom assistants to assist them in working with children and young people on the autistic spectrum
Guidance for teachers and classroom assistants dealing with children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
This purpose of this statistical bulletin is to provide details of participation by 16 and 17 year olds in full-time education and vocational training in Northern Ireland (NI) for 2001/02.
Annual statistics (from 2002/03 school year) that detail the number of pupils referred by schools to the Education Welfare Service because of concerns about attendance.
Guidance on the areas of school discipline and the use of reasonable force which a school policy should address.
The attached determination gives effect in law to the shortening of the Teachers’ Main Pay Scale from 1 September 2002.
The reports of an independent inquiry held in 2002 on the future arrangements for teachers' pay and conditions of service in Northern Ireland.
The Department of Education made available a number of notes on ministerial meetings with key interest groups
The attached determination gives effect in law to an increase of 3.5% in salary rates from 1 April 2002.
A guide to the energy efficient design of educational buildings.
Schools major capital works programme for 2002
This circular invites applications from schools wishing to disapply part of the Key Stage 4 curriculum in favour of a 2 year work-related programme commencing September 2002.
The review body was established to consult and bring forward recommendations for the future organisation of post-primary education in Northern Ireland
The review body was established to consult and bring forward recommendations for the future organisation of post-primary education in Northern Ireland. Part 1 covers the need for change.
The review body was established to consult and bring forward recommendations for the future organisation of post-primary education in Northern Ireland. Part 2 covers partnerships and progress: education for the 21st century.
This circular informs schools about changes relating to
the right of access by pupils to information contained in
their educational records.
The aim of this document is to provide guidance for staff as they work together to develop and review their policies and procedures surrounding the way their pupils behave in school.
The attached Determination gives effect in law to a general increase of 3.7% on the September 2000 rates, with larger increases at the bottom of the classroom teachers’ main pay scale.
Schools capital allocations programme for 2001
The research report 'The Effects of the Selective System of Secondary Education in Northern Ireland' was published in September 2000.