Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (9) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (12) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (299) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (121) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (4) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (36) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (125) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (260) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (365) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (124) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- Forms (76) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (435) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (79) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (29) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (44) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (12) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (67) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (17) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (70) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (45) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (195) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Children and Young People Issues (56) Apply Children and Young People Issues filter
- Curriculum and learning (262) Apply Curriculum and learning filter
- Education Transformation Programme (2) Apply Education Transformation Programme filter
- Good Relations and Social Change (22) Apply Good Relations and Social Change filter
- Non-teaching staff (27) Apply Non-teaching staff filter
- Pupils and parents (43) Apply Pupils and parents filter
- Schools and infrastructure (1038) Apply Schools and infrastructure filter
- Statistics and research (250) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support and development (266) Apply Support and development filter
- Teaching staff (292) Apply Teaching staff filter
- 2023 (39) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (172) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (264) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (240) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (164) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (158) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (152) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (218) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (192) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (135) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (58) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (43) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (46) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (27) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (41) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (29) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (20) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (17) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (37) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (13) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (7) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (6) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (8) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (8) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (5) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (5) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (3) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (3) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (4) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (4) Apply 1988 filter
- 1987 (5) Apply 1987 filter
- 1974 (1) Apply 1974 filter
The attached Circular details the arrangements regarding “Teachers’ Leave of Absence for a Period exceeding 3 Working Days”.
This circular sets out the arrangements for teachers’ pay, which will apply this year. It contains advice on how to use the new points system for teachers.
The purpose of this Circular is to explain and provide guidance regarding charges levied on parents of registered pupils in grant-aided schools.
European Community Directive on the mutual recognition of professional qualifications.
This circular states the level of substitute cover which may be provided for teachers in recognised teachers’ organisations who are absent from school on union business.
Amendment to Circular 1985/15
This circular contains advice for principals on the making of directions excepting pupils from the statutory curriculum and assessment requirements on a temporary basis.
This circular introduces the new provision for compulsory school age of children in primary schools with effect from the 1990/91 school year.
Circular 1990/34 - The Education Reform (1989 Order) (Commencement No 2) Order (Northern Ireland) 1990
Order to bring into operation certain curriculum provisions of the Education Reform (NI) Order 1989 ("the 1989 Order")
Circular - 1989/29 - Notification of Appointment of Temporary and Part-Time Teachers - Completion of Form TR23
This Circular is to advise employing authorities and teachers that the Department has reviewed its administrative procedures relating to the notification of appointment of temporary teachers paid on a daily basis and hourly-paid part-time school teachers with a view to further
Circular - 1988/44 - Teachers (Terms and Conditions of Employment) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1988
The Department wishes to draw attention to the Teachers' (Terms and Conditions of EMployment) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1988 - SR 1988 No 299, which came into operation on 1 September 1988.
Agreement has now been reached by the Teachers' Negotiating Machinery in relation to a revised promotion structure for peripatetic teachers to take effect from 1 September 1988
This circular is to advise employing authorities and Principals of new arrangements for the employment of substitute teachers which will apply from 1 September 1988.
The attached circular details the position regarding directed time as specified in the Teachers Pay and Conditions of Service Agreement.
Circular - 1987/53 - Teachers Salaries (Reorganisation Allowances) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1987
The Department wishes to draw attention to the Teachers' SALARIES (Reorganisation Allowances) Regulations (NI) 1987 - SR 1987 No 385, which came into operation on 1 October 1987
Support and guidance on the pay and conditions of service for teaching staff in grant-aided schools, and to peripatetic teachers.
The Department wishes to draw attention to the Teachers' (Terms and Conditions of Employment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1987 - SR 1987 No 267, which came into operations on 1 August 1987
Agreement regarding the pay and conditions of teachers - referred to as the Jordanstown Agreement.
Certificate of School Attendance. (To be furnished in the case of a child who is about to be withdrawn from the school.)