Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (9) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (12) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (302) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (122) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (4) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (39) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (132) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (267) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (371) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (124) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- Forms (76) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (435) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (81) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (29) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (46) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (12) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (70) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (17) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (71) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (45) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (200) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Children and Young People Issues (58) Apply Children and Young People Issues filter
- Curriculum and learning (266) Apply Curriculum and learning filter
- Education Transformation Programme (2) Apply Education Transformation Programme filter
- Good Relations and Social Change (22) Apply Good Relations and Social Change filter
- Non-teaching staff (28) Apply Non-teaching staff filter
- Pupils and parents (45) Apply Pupils and parents filter
- Schools and infrastructure (1059) Apply Schools and infrastructure filter
- Statistics and research (256) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support and development (265) Apply Support and development filter
- Teaching staff (298) Apply Teaching staff filter
- 2023 (85) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (171) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (263) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (238) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (163) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (158) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (152) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (218) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (192) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (134) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (58) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (43) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (46) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (27) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (41) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (29) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (20) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (17) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (37) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (13) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (7) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (6) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (8) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (8) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (5) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (5) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (3) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (3) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (4) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (4) Apply 1988 filter
- 1987 (5) Apply 1987 filter
- 1974 (1) Apply 1974 filter
This circular supercedes TNC 2008/3 and provides details of the grievance procedure which a teacher, including a Principal or Vice Principal may use to raise a grievance with his/her employer.
This Circular advises that as from 1 August 2008 substitute teachers employed by schools must be booked on-line via the Northern Ireland Substitute Teachers Register.
Circular 2008/07 - Regulations prohibiting discrimination by general qualifications bodies on the grounds of disability
This circular advises that the Department of Education, in exercise of the powers conferred by the Special Educational Needs and Disability (Northern Ireland) Order 2005, has made two sets of regulations which make it unlawful for general qualifications bodies to discriminate
This leaflet gives some ways for schools, parents and pupils to help each other in promoting good behaviour at school.
The purpose of these statistics is to present suspensions and expulsions figures for schools for the 2006/07 academic year. It includes information on the rates of suspension and expulsion and the reason for suspension and expulsion.
Child protection: pre-employment checking of persons to work in schools - new arrangements.
The fundamental focus of this research was on the interface between informal learning and formal settings.
The aim of this research was to pilot a range of methods for e-consultation with young people with a view to providing an evidence base for the development of an effective e-consultation strategy for the Department of Education and other educational policy makers.
The aims of this study were to consider the outcomes in literacy and numeracy at school-level, explore the international literature on boys’ underachievement and examine the differences between high and low performing schools.
The aim of this study was to inform the Department of Education about measures which are working successfully in delivering better literacy and numeracy outcomes in comparator cities elsewhere in Great Britain and Ireland where the level of social deprivation is comparable to,
The purpose of this statistical release is to present a more detailed analysis of enrolment figures for schools in Northern Ireland. The data are taken from the school census exercise, which ran in October 2007.
Most children with medication needs are able to attend school regularly and, with some support from the school, can take part in the majority of school activities.
Guidance to aid schools in supporting pupils with medication needs. This publication contains forms for schools to download.
This policy aims to support schools and teachers in their work to raise standards and overcome barriers to learning some pupils may face.
This policy includes advice on the monitoring of teacher absence reported as sickness absence.
Student achievemnt in Northern Ireland : Results in mathematics, science and reading among 15-year olds from the OECD PISA 2006 study.
Advice for parents and carers on dealing with cyber-bullying.
A guidance leaflet for parents and carers.
Qualifications required to be eligible to teach in grantaided schools in Northern Ireland.
This report, which was commissioned by the Department of Education in Northern Ireland, builds on an earlier report, Student Achievement in Northern Ireland: Results in Mathematical, Reading and Scientific Literacy among 15-year Olds from the OECD PISA 2003 Study (Goodard, Ahm