Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (9) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (12) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (303) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (1) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (122) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (4) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (39) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (132) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (267) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (371) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (124) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- Forms (76) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (436) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (81) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (29) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (46) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (12) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Notices (49) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (70) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (17) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (71) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (45) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (200) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Children and Young People Issues (58) Apply Children and Young People Issues filter
- Curriculum and learning (266) Apply Curriculum and learning filter
- Education Transformation Programme (2) Apply Education Transformation Programme filter
- Good Relations and Social Change (22) Apply Good Relations and Social Change filter
- Non-teaching staff (28) Apply Non-teaching staff filter
- Pupils and parents (45) Apply Pupils and parents filter
- Schools and infrastructure (1060) Apply Schools and infrastructure filter
- Statistics and research (256) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Support and development (266) Apply Support and development filter
- Teaching staff (298) Apply Teaching staff filter
- 2023 (88) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (171) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (263) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (238) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (163) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (158) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (152) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (218) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (275) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (192) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (134) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (57) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (43) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (46) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (27) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (41) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (29) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (20) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (17) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (37) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (13) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (7) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (6) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (8) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (8) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (5) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (5) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (3) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (4) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (3) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (4) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (4) Apply 1988 filter
- 1987 (5) Apply 1987 filter
- 1974 (1) Apply 1974 filter
Guidance on the vetting of school governors from 1 January 2007 and supplements the guidance contained in circulars 2006/06 and 2006/09 on Child Protection issues.
A guide for teachers to assist them in working with children and young people on the autistic spectrum.
Policy guidance on the Control of Vacancies
Research reports 2006 - recruitment and retention of teachers in post-primary schools in Northern Ireland
The main aim of this research was to identify subjects that currently, or may in the near future, present schools with staffing difficulties.
This purpose of this statistical bulletin is to provide details of participation by 16 and 17 year olds in full-time education and vocational training in Northern Ireland (NI) for 2005/06.
Notification about the removal of the requirement for School Boards of Governors to hold Annual Parents' Meetings (APMs).
Research reports 2006 - development of inclusive schools in Northern Ireland : a model of best practice
The main aim of the study was to investigate existing practices that increase the motivation, participation and achievement of children and young people of school age with special educational needs in mainstream nursery, primary, post-primary and special schools, and in altern
This determination gives effect in law to changes to the Leadership Group Pay Structure from 1 September 2005.
This statistical bulletin presents an analysis of the GCSE and A-level qualifications and destinations of pupils leaving post-primary schools in 2004/05.
The purpose of this statistical bulletin is to provide analysis of the latest annual collections relating to teacher numbers, teacher vacancies and Pupil : Teacher ratios in grant-aided schools in 2005/06.
Updated guidance on the salary placement for Principals and Vice-Principals.
Responses to the consultation on the proposal for a draft education order summarised.
A summary report on effective pre-school provision in Northern Ireland
The EPPNI project was a longitudinal study investigating the effects of pre school education and care upon children’s development for children aged 3-8 years old.
Buildsafe guidance note for Action Plan 1
The purpose of these statistics is to present suspensions and expulsions figures for schools for the 2004/05 academic year. It includes information on the rates of suspension and expulsion and the reason for suspension and expulsion.
The Department of Education has published guidance on promoting collaborative working arrangements, at a local and regional level, to ensure that the education and therapy needs of children and young people are met within the special school setting.
The purpose of this document is to promote collaborative working arrangements, at a local and regional level, to ensure that the education and therapy needs of children and young people are met within the special school setting.
Research reports 2006 - Attitudes of the socially disadvantaged towards education in Northern Ireland
This review considers recent studies into children and young people from the preschool/nursery years through compulsory education and beyond, and seeks to establish firstly, if there is a link between social disadvantage and attitudes towards education.
Information on criminal background checking of staff in schools and the programme to extend coverage.