Customer service, and complaints

Customer service information, and advice on how to make a complaint in respect of entitlement to benefits under the NI Teachers' Pension Scheme (NITPS)

Customer service

Contact Teachers' Pension Team for any queries.

It would be helpful if you could supply the following information when you contact us:

  • your Teacher’s Reference Number (such as TR 999999)
  • your full name
  • your date of birth
  • your National Insurance number

This information will help us to identify your record and to deal with your enquiry quickly.

NI Teachers’ Pension Scheme – Internal Dispute Resolution Procedures

As a member, or dependant of a former member, of the NI Teachers’ Pension Scheme you have the right to have a decision made by the Department of Education, Teachers’ Pay & Pensions Team, in respect of entitlement to benefits under the scheme, reviewed.

For further information on our complaints procedure, please see leaflet below.

Teachers' Pensions Internal Dispute Resolution Procedures

Back to top