- TP4 Pension Applications - Covid-19 Contingency arrangements
- TP4 Application Forms
- Annual Benefit Statement (ABS) exercise 2020
- End of the grace period on 31 March 2017 for the transfer of comparable teaching service to the NITPS
- Newsletter May 2016
- Changes to the state pension from 1 April 2016 and ending of contracting out
- HMRC request for volunteers - LTA
- 16 February 2016 - Teachers pensions in payment, together with those that are deferred for payment at a future date, are indexed annually based on the annual change in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) measured as at the previous September.
- In the 12 months to September 2015, CPI was negative (-0.1%). As a result, no inflationary increase is to be applied from 1 April 2016 for either pensions in payment or deferred pensions.Both will therefore remain frozen at their current level of payment or deferred value.